“SECoPA 2017: Defending Public Administration in a Time of Uncertainty”
Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach, Florida
October 4th to 7th
Hosted by the ASPA South Florida Chapter
The South Florida Chapter will be hosting the 2017 SECoPA at the beautiful Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel – 4000 South Ocean Dr., Hollywood, FL 33019, located just steps from the beach. Conference attendees may book a room online (note: link does not work on cellphones).
Early Registration (Deadline August 15, 2017): $185 Regular/$105 Student
Regular Registration (After August 15, 2017): $215 Regular/$135 Student
One Day Registration: $125/Day
Evening Social Guest Pass (October 6th): $25/Night
- For questions about the submission process and proposal topics, please contact program co-chairs Roslyn Alic-Batson (email@example.com) and/or Agatha Caraballo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For questions about conference sponsorship opportunities, please contact conference treasurer Steven Bobes (email@example.com)
- For general questions about the conference, please contact conference chair Kim Hoffman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please visit our SECoPA 2017 Conference Site for the latest information about registration, keynote speakers, and presentation schedules
- Deadline for submission of proposals: May 15, 2017
- Approval notification: June 15, 2017
- Registration system opens: March 15, 2017
- Early registration period ends: August 15, 2017
The conference program will be released in advance of the start of the conference.